WHAT IS A SEASON PASS?
In the Australia, we are offering three options for your Season Pass.
Elite: valid for 100% off registration in the Elite, Age Group and Open categories (not including insurance, additional purchases or the processing fee).
Age Group: valid for 100% off registration in the Age Group and Open categories (not including insurance, additional purchases or the processing fee).
Open: valid for 100% off registrations in the Open category (not including insurance, additional purchases or the processing fee).
Races purchased with a Season Pass cannot be upgraded so please choose your Season Pass type (Elite, Age Group or Open) carefully.
If you have an Open Season Pass, your races cannot be upgraded to the Elite or Age Group afterwards.
Your 2021 Spartan Australia Season Pass is valid for:
- Port Stephens Sprint, Super, Trail and HH4HR
- Sunshine Coast Sprint, Super, Trail and HH4HR
- Auckland Sprint, Super and HH4HR
- Melbourne Sprint and Super
- Bright Sprint, Beast, Ultra, Trail and HH4HR
- Picton Sprint, Super, Beast, Trail and HH4HR
Passes DO NOT guarantee your entry into a sold out heat. You must register early to guarantee your spot!
Valid towards Sprint, Super, Beast, Ultra, HH4HR, Trail and Stadion races in Australia and New Zealand.
Excludes Kids Races and HH12HR.
WHAT YOU GET WITH A SEASON PASS
- Access to all of our signature events in Australia and New Zealand in 2021
- Free bag check
- Multiple laps
- 10% off merchandise
To claim your free bag check* and/or 10% merchandise discount on race days, simply present a copy of your Season Pass confirmation email showing your name at Bag Check or Merchandise!
To claim multiple laps of your race, just show a copy of your season pass confirmation email to our Registrations team.
*Do not select bag check during registration.
HOW TO USE YOUR SEASON PASS
1. Login at My Account using the same email you used to register for your 2021 Season Pass.
2. In your account, locate your 2021 Season Pass and click View Events.
This will show you the list of races available on your Pass. Here you can register for your individual races as preferred.
If you wish to register for more than one race (e.g. Super and Sprint) at an event, there is no need to purchase a Combo or Trifecta Pass. All you need to do is register for your individual races directly.
3. The race categories you are eligible to register for are automatically detected according to your Pass category (Elite, Age Group or Open).
4. Your Pass for 1 (one) eligible race will automatically be applied.
You will need to register for these separately - the Pass only applies ONCE per ticket, per transaction.
If you do not see your Pass discount apply automatically, please do NOT complete your race registration and contact Customer Service at email@example.com
- A Season Pass is valid for one use, per race type, per event.
- Races purchased with a Season Pass cannot be upgraded, e.g. if you have an Open Season Pass, your races cannot be upgraded to the Elite or Age Group afterwards.
If an event features more than one race type on different days (e.g. Saturday Sprint and Sunday Sprint) you can register for ONE of these. If you wish to participate in both, you will need to pay for the other entry.
- Athletes claiming multiple laps may not collect additional finisher medals/shirts. Only one finisher medal/shirt may be collected per race distance.
- Season passes are not valid towards Kids' Races, 12-Hour Hurricane Heat or Work Out Days.
- There is a $10 cancellation fee for anyone who has 'accidentally' paid for a registration without using their Season Pass correctly. This is due to the high fees we face when refunding participants. It is your responsibility to check the Pass is properly applied before making payment.
- Your Season Pass is locked to your individual account and cannot be shared under any circumstances. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes will be revoked and any race results disqualified.
- Once purchased, season passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Any races not used are forfeited and cannot be transferred to the next race season.
- A season pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- When you sign up with the pass we are not able to transfer that registration to another person or event and the insurance and other other fees paid are non refundable.
If you have any difficulties registering online, please contact us BEFORE making payment at firstname.lastname@example.org