What is a Season Pass?
Make the most of the 2024 race season! A 2024 Australian Season Pass grants you access to one of every race type (Sprint, Super, Beast, Ultra, Hurricane Heat) at every event in Australia this year. You can view our 2024 events calendar here.
How do I sign up with my new pass?
- Find an event on our website
- Click on the Register button at the top of the event page you choose
- When prompted, log in to your Spartan Tickets Account, using the SAME email address you used to purchase your pass (this is important as your Season Pass is locked to your account)
- Once you select your race and preferred start time, you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay the racer add-on fees
- If you do not see the discount applied, please do NOT complete the transaction and contact Spartan customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
No. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be cancelled. If they are caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results will be removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero-tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
What else do I need to know?
- Passes do not guarantee your entry into a sold-out heat - you must register early to guarantee your spot!
- Your Season Pass is unique to you and cannot be shared; Season passes are non-transferrable once purchased, and are locked to your account.
- Your pass is valid for one adult race entry per day, per event.
- For pass holders that would like to run an additional timed lap, there will be an additional discounted on-site charge for a new timing chip, bib packet, finisher medal, and shirt
- Elite/Competitive Passes can be used for any wave time. Open Passes can be used for Open wave races only.
- If you register for an event using your Season Pass and then cannot attend you will NOT be refunded for the add-on fees.
- Any unused race registrations are forfeited and will not carry over to the following year. No refunds or credits apply for unused races.
Do you offer refunds?
- Registrations completed with your Season Pass cannot be transferred to future events or to other racers.
- Transfers require a $20 transfer fee, so it is more practical and cost effective for Season Pass holders to use their pass to register for a new race and pay any applicable add-on/processing fees, rather than request a transfer from one event to another.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reason.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.